GO! Sensitivities LID Venison Recipe
- GO! Solutions
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Our GO! SENSITIVITIES recipes were created for pets with specific dietary needs. But all dogs will love them! Carefully prepared with all the nutrients your dog requires with as few ingredients as possible, including grass-fed venison as a single source of meat protein, and nothing added that’s not needed.
This recipe also features:
- Grain, gluten & potato free recipe
- Zero by-product meals, wheat, corn or soy
- Zero chicken or chicken fat
- Prebiotic fibre from dried chicory root to support sensitive tummies
- Omega oils for healthy skin and coat
De-boned venison, venison meal, tapioca, peas, pea flour, lentils, chickpeas, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried chicory root, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, marine microalgae oil, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement.), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, ferrous sulphate, calcium iodate, manganous oxide, selenium yeast.), DL-methionine, taurine, L-lysine, dried rosemary.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.