- Northern Biscuit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Chirp chirp! Easy on the tummy and planet, this Northern Biscuit recipe is baked with Canadian raised fresh frozen crickets, a sustainable protein rich in nutrients like iron, B12 and all 9 essential amino acids, to provide dogs with a delicious crunchy biscuit that is easily digestible and sustainable. Baked in small batches with limited ingredients and the specially crafted Northern CRUNCH™, Northern biscuits are naturally preserved and packaged in a 100% compostable bag. At only 16 calories per 5g biscuit, these biscuits are perfect for treating, rewarding and bonding with your dog.
Crickets are a sustainable protein rich in nutrients like iron, B12 and all 9 essential amino acids. These nutrients are also very bioavailable and easily absorbed.
The chitin (exoskeleton) is a great pre-biotic fibre which helps improve gut health.
- Cricket farming requires far less resources than more conventional
cattle, pig or chicken farming.
- Crickets emit fewer greenhouse gases and less ammonia than cattle or pigs, and they require signicantly less land and water than cattle rearing.
- Dogs are natural foragers and will forage for insects to eat.
Ingredients: Barley, Oats, Fresh Frozen Crickets, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Apple Cider Vinegar, Molasses.
Calories (per 5 g biscuit): approx. 16
Available Size - 450g
Crude Protein 15% min.
Crude Fat 3% min.
Crude Fibre 3% max.
Moisture 10% max.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.